Football, outings and assorted finery.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

The joy of Social Networking...

The great thing about Facebook, in my humble opinion, is that you can nick the odd photo posted up by unsuspecting friends.  Two such photos stood out for me following Sunday's rather firey Edinburgh derby.

The first came from Ian, a colleague at work and an avid Hearts supporter (who I recently met outside Pittodrie as briefly mentioned in that match day post).

The other came from a poster on Hearts Facebook site.  Both are cracking photographs that sum the day up nicely (from a Hearts perpective). 

Ian's picture of Hibs new East Stand after the final whistle.

Rudi Skacel responds to the abuse from the stands, photo courtesy of a poster on the Hearts Facebook page.

Ok I know I'm supposed to be imaprtial but at the end of the day, we are what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment