Football, outings and assorted finery.

Saturday 7 July 2012

Injecting a bit of life....

Following the launch of a couple of new blogs and having discovered some excellent long standing ones I've been inspired to kick my own blog back into life a bit. I'm going to focus on away days (not necessarily all football) and interviews with interesting people in and around football culture. Posts may be more infrequent but hopefully more far more interesting as a result. To be honest I felt the format of the blog was becoming slightly stale. With the demands of work and parenthood I was struggling to keep up with the amount of games I had to write up and having run the blog for a couple of seasons a fair bit of repetition was creeping in....do I really need to document the fact that I attended another home game against Kilmarnock, sitting in the same seat, photographing the same view? I don't see this blog as the forum for providing searing commentary into the burning political football issues of the day, more a journal celebrating the beautiful game and all that goes with it. I've got some good interview ideas formulating, I just need to hassle a few people on twitter first.

No comments:

Post a Comment