Football, outings and assorted finery.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Arab Shepherds...

I’ve put this in the features section of the site as, having not been in attendance myself, it doesn’t really qualify for the Match Days or Ground Visited sections.

My good friend Sean recently attended the Dundee Utd v Aberdeen match at Tannadice. Despite being shell shocked by his team’s appalling start to the game (3-0 down after 10 minutes) and probably being under the effect of numerous beers, he managed to get me a couple of photos, giving us a flavour of the atmosphere...

View from of the Aberdeen fans

Aberdeen's oldest fan is welcomed to the stadium (105 years old)

A view of the Tannadice pitch

A packed George Fox Stand

Rest assured there are plenty other non football related photos, which I wont share with you, proving that despite the result Sean managed to enjoy the rest of the day and evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment